Saturday, May 21

Re~FrEsHeD!

This weekend has been exactly what my body and heart has been craving!  

Friday night I had a fantastic dinner with a dear friend who I have not been able to hang out with lately.  We went to Esquina, on Mass in Lawrence which they have AWESOME, different, types of tacos and Mexican food.  It was sooo yummy!



Saturday, I went to the Lawrence Farmers Market and got this very yummy cinnamon swirl bread.  Had a cup of coffee and walked along Mass Street while Ellie was getting groomed.  Just strolling along, no time commitments, no where to be, just strollin' along enjoying the beautiful weather!  Then, I did a little shopping, went on a really good run/walk and FINALLY mastered the big hill!  Maybe I can just make it through the Hospital Hill Race in 2 weeks!  

Then I spent the afternoon, taking a nap, laundry, picking up, NOTHING!  I have a house to myself with Mr. KU on a golf trip, no weddings, no time commitments, no traveling, just pure relaxation and anything I want to do!  

We've been soo busy go-go-going that I just didn't feel rested, motivated, or even wanting to go out and do the fun things we have planned.  I really needed some time just to myself to do the things that I've wanted and needed to do!  

Ahhhh I'm back!  Happy and refreshed!!!

No comments: