Thursday, August 2

I'm back!


Hi Everyone!!! 

I'm back from my time away from the blogging world!  I have missed catching up on friends' blogs, reading about new home decorating projects and now I can probably stop reading wedding blogs because I AM MARRIED!!!

A  lot has happened over the past two months, and I probably can't take the time to fill you in on everything but here's the jist (sp?)

1.) New home w/ the new hubby
2.) Started a new job
3.) Got married and we went to DR for our honeymoon (this will definitely be a post soon).

Life is great.  I'm soo incredibly happy, no more stress, just enjoying the time with Brian, learning my new job and RELAXING!  I cannot tell you the last time I relaxed...took Ellie on a walk...watched TV for a full Saturday afternoon.

I'm enjoying every minute of it! 

More posts on wedding and honeymoon and updated house pictures to come.  But for right now, I have to get to work!

Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: