Thursday, May 10

Today I have failed.

I haven't totally failed, just feel like I've tripped on the steps and spilled my coffee kinda fail.

I should blame Brian because we went to the Royals Game last night and I had to get up at 5:30am to drive back home to get ready for work, but I had a blast last night and our two tickets were less than $20 and they won!!!  That's awesome!

So today, I get back home, park the car in the garage, and go upstairs.  I need a 20 min. nap before showering and getting ready for work.  I get ready, come back downstairs and realize my headlights are on...

and my car won't start.......AWESOME!

I call a few girls I work with, ended up getting a ride to work.  Great.  Only kinda fail here.

I get to work and really really really need a coffee and fail #2, don't have cash or my debit card.  I had to ask my co-workers for a few dollars so I could get some coffee.

Then had to ask a friend/co-worker for money so I could eat lunch.

I officially fail today!


1 comment:

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha. sounds like you owe your co-worker(s) a drink missy! :)