Saturday, December 3

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

On Sunday Brian and I began decorating our house for Christmas!!!!  I love having all of the decorations up in the house.

I even bought us little Santa hats to wear while we decorated!  Cheesy I know, but I don't care.  I always wore a Santa hat when I decorated the Christmas Tree as a child, I thought it would be a good photo opp. for Brian and I!  



Our fantastic new stockings from Pottery Barn!

I even had a stocking made for Ellie!
Lights & Garland to meet you as you walk in the front door.

And the item we love the most!  Our Christmas tree!!! 

I also began a craft project after seeing a Ornament Ball Wreath on Pinterest!  I did one of my own!!  I think it actually turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself!  It was a little more difficult than I thought...but with a little patience and A LOT of hot glue, here we go!

Step 1 - Ball Craziness!!!



Step 2 - About 1/2 way there.



Step 3 - It's all done!!

No comments: